IOCL Recruitment 2022: Indian Oil Corporation Limited Pipeline Division known as IOCL is Invitation applications for Apprenticeships under the Apprentices Act, 1961 in the Technical and Nontechnical trades. Around 465 empty posts will be a fixation for the Mechanical, Electri4cal, T&I, Human Resources, Accounts/Finance, Data Entry Operator, and Domestic Data Entry Operator. Those candidates who possess the Diploma/bachelor’s degree/12th Pass quality are suitable to apply for this Indian Oil Apprentice Post. Candidates who are searching central government jobs may use this IOCL Pipeline Division Recruitment.
Overview- IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- Organization Name- Indian Oil Corporation Limited
- Name of the Role- Apprentice
- Total Vacancy- 465
- Job Location- Pipeline Division
- Salary- As per rule
- Official website- iocl.com
- Apply Mode- offline
IOCL Recruitment Eligibility 2022
Candidates must have finished a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, /Automobile Engineering/Electrical Engineering /Electrical & Electronics Engineering/a 12th Pass/bachelor’s degree in commerce from a government-recognized institute/university.
Candidates must be at least the age should be 18-24 years.
Applicants are selected based on the written test.
Steps to Apply
- Visit the official website at www.iocl.com
- Search Indian Oil for You>>Indian Oil Careers>>Apprenticeships
- Find the Engagement of Apprentices under the Apprentices Act, 1961 in Pipelines Division.
- Download the above-mentioned notification
- You can read the eligibility conditions and apply now for this IOCL Apprentice Job.
- Apply all relevant details in a specific place.
- Once confirmed you are details
- Then upload the online filled application form along with relevant documents.
Date of official Notification: 10-11-2022
Opening Date: 10-11-2022
Closure date: 30-11-2022
Welcome to this official website. There are many websites same to the name of our website, so you have to be careful, to open the real website, just open everytypejobs.com must be searched. We upload the real job notice but sometimes mistakes happen by the website owner. For more important details go to the official website and read the official notification carefully, before applying for any jobs.