PGCIL Recruitment 2022, Apply for Field Engineer & Field Supervisor posts
PGCIL Recruitment 2022: PowerGrid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) invites online applications from the Bright, Committed & Energetic candidates for appointment as Field Engineers (Electrical, Electronics & Communication, IT) and Field Supervisors (Electrical & Electronics & Communication). There 800 seats will be allocated for the Contract basis for the Revamped Distribution Sectors Reform Scheme (RDSSS). Interested candidates prior to starting to apply for the PGCIL Recruitment must readout the official notification and search the qualification norms.
Overview- PowerGrid India Recruitment 2022
- Board Name- PowerGrid Corporation of India Limited
- Position- Field Engineer & Field Supervisor
- Total Vacancies- 800
- Location- Various
- Salary- Refer to Advertisement
- Official Website- powergrid.in
- Apply Mode- Online
PGCIL Recruitment Eligibility 2022
As per the Notice.
As per the notice.
Candidates are selected based on interview/Scrutiny of application.
Steps to Apply
- Go to the official website at www.powergrid.in
- Candidates choose Career Sections >>Job Opportunities >>Openings >>Executive
- Positions on all India Basis.
- Download the aforesaid jobs notification link
- Readout the notification thoroughly
- To know the eligibility condition, kindly the official notification
- All details are properly filled up in the specific place
- Then recheck the online application form
- Finally, upload the online application form along with relevant certificates.
Official Website: powergrid.in
Download Notification: Press Here
Closing Date for submission of application- 11-12-2022
Welcome to this official website. There are many websites same to the name of our website, so you have to be careful, to open the real website, just open everytypejobs.com must be searched. We upload the real job notice but sometimes mistakes happen by the website owner. For more important details go to the official website and read the official notification carefully, before applying for any jobs.