PCMC Recruitment 2022, Apply for Assistant Teacher & Graduate Teacher Posts
PCMC Recruitment 2022: Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation known a PCMC recently revealed a recruitment 2022 notification for the Assistant Teacher & Graduate Teacher posts. These 285 empty seats are expressed in Marathi, Hindi & English Medium. Before applying, Contenders need to read the job advertisement and search eligibility. The Government job investigator may use this advantage to develop their career by applying for this PCMC vacancy 2022. They invite qualified candidates to attend the interview for these advertised vacancies. The PCMC recruitment 2022 notification and application form are available at www.pcmcindia.gov.in.
Overview- PCMC Recruitment 2022
- Organization Name –Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation
- Job Name- Assistant Teacher & Graduate Teacher
- Job Location- Maharashtra
- Total Vacancy- 285
- Salary- Rs. 20000
- Official Website- www.pcmcindia.gov.in
- Apply Mode- Offline
PCMC Recruitment Eligibility 2022
Candidates must have finished HSC/D.Ed/BA/ B.Sc./ B.Ed. from recognized board/ university.
Visit the official notice.
Candidates are selected based on the test/ interview.
Steps to Apply
- Visit the official website www.pcmcindia.gov.in.
- Find & click Advertisement for Regarding appointment of Assistant Teachers and Graduate Teachers on consolidated emoluments.
- Notification will open, read it & check eligibility.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form with utmost care.
- Check & submit the application form.
Official Website: pcmcindia.gov.in
Download Notification: Press Here
Notification Released Date- 30.11.2022
Last Date for submission of application- 08.12.2022 & 09.12.2022
Welcome to this official website. There are many websites same to the name of our website, so you have to be careful, to open the real website, just open everytypejobs.com must be searched. We upload the real job notice but sometimes mistakes happen by the website owner. For more important details go to the official website and read the official notification carefully, before applying for any jobs.