WBPSC Recruitment 2022: Public Service Commission, West Bengal known as WBPSC has published a vacancy notification for 2022. The online application invited expert and libertine candidates to apply for the Inspector of factories posts. Applicants who have a bachelor’s degree are suitable to apply for these posts. Candidates who are finding jobs around West Bengal can take this grateful chance. Selected applicants will be dropped at the West Bengal region. Interested applicants can apply online and no other modes can’t be accepted by the rule of the WBPSC.
Overview- WBPSC recruitment 2022
- Name of the organization- Public Service Commission, West Bengal
- Name of the posts- Inspector of factories
- Vacancy- 09
- Salary- Rs. Rs.67,300 – Rs.1,73,200
- Official website- wbpsc.gov.in
- Apply Mode- online
WBPSC Recruitment Eligibility 2022
Candidates must have finished Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized university.
Candidates must be at least the age should be 36 years.
Candidates are selected based on the Screening test, merit, and interview.
Steps to Apply
- Candidates go to the official website www.wbpsc.gov.in
- Find advertisement no 07/2022 and read the official notification.
- Registered candidates can log in and new applicants warmly register with valid details.
- Candidates make payments online.
- Finally, candidates click to submit their application in an online portal.
Notification date of online application- 10.11.2022
Closing date of online application- 01.12.2022
Welcome to this official website. There are many websites same to the name of our website, so you have to be careful, to open the real website, just open everytypejobs.com must be searched. We upload the real job notice but sometimes mistakes happen by the website owner. For more important details go to the official website and read the official notification carefully, before applying for any jobs.