WBPSC Recruitment 2022: West Bengal Public Service Commission known as WBPSC has recently emerged notification for the recruitment of the Assistant Engineer, Library Assistant, Audit and Accounts Service, Keeper, and Plant Pathologist positions. Totally 50 empty posts are to be filled for the positions by conducting the competitive examination. Contenders
should be skillful to read, write and speak in Bengali.
Overview- WBPSC Recruitment 2022 Notification
- Organization Name- West Bengal Public Service Commission
- Advertisement No- 15/2022, 14/2022, 13/2022, 12/2022 & 11/2022
- Post Name- Assistant Engineer, Library Assistant, Audit and Accounts Service, Keeper and Plant Pathologist
- Total vacancies- 50
- Salary- Rs.32,100 to Rs.1,44,300
- Official Website- wbpsc.gov.in
- Apply Mode- Offline/Online
WBPSC Recruitment Eligibility 2022
Candidates must have finished Engineering/ Degree/ PG/ Master’s Degree in the concerned disciplines. Visit the official notice.
Candidates must be at least the age should be 36-40 years. Visit the official notice.
Candidates are selected based on the Examination/ Interview.
Steps to Apply
- Go to the official website- www.wbpsc.gov.in
- Click on “Advertisements/ Announcements”.
- Open the corresponding advertisement notice.
- Download Pdf and read the notification carefully.
- Click on “Login” if already registered candidates.
- Others, Register your details in West Bengal PSC website.
- After registration, candidates need to log in to the page.
- Fill up the current application form.
- Upload necessary documents and make payment.
- Make payment as per the guidelines.
- Submit the filled-in application fo
Assistant Engineer & Library Assistant: 06.12.2022 to 27.12.2022
Audit and Accounts Service Recruitment: 14.12.2022 to 04.01.2023
Keeper & Plant Pathologist: 02.12.2022 to 23.12.2022
Welcome to this official website. There are many websites same to the name of our website, so you have to be careful, to open the real website, just open everytypejobs.com must be searched. We upload the real job notice but sometimes mistakes happen by the website owner. For more important details go to the official website and read the official notification carefully, before applying for any jobs.