WBBPE Recruitment 2022: West Bengal Board of Primary Education known as WBBPE has advertised to fill up the vacant post of the Assistant Teacher. It invites online applications from the TET Qualified trained candidates to fill up the WBBPE Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2022. A total number of posts 11765 will be allotted for government aided/government sponsored/junior basic primary schools. Candidates who are qualified to want west Bengal government jobs can apply for this WB Teacher Recruitment 2022.
Overview- West Bengal Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2022
- Organization Name- West Bengal Board of Primary Education
- Role Name- Assistant Teacher
- Total Vacancies- 11765
- Salary- Rs. 28,900
- Location- West Bengal
- Official Website- www.wbbpe.org
- Apply Mode- online
WBBPE Recruitment Eligibility 2022
Candidates must have finished D.EL. ED/Special D. ED/B.ED. Courses /Madhyamik from recognized board.
Candidates must be at least the age should be 18-40 years.
Candidates are selected based on written examination/interview.
Steps to Apply
- Browse the official website- www.wbbpe.org
- Find and click Primary Teacher Recruitment 2022
- Click the Download options
- Download the advertisement for Primary Teacher Recruitment
- Read the eligibility condition like qualification, age limit, etc.
- Before filling of the online application, keep the required documents.
- Fill in all the mandatory information in the online application form.
- Candidate should upload all relevant documents.
- Once recheck the application forms are correctly entered and then submit the form.
- Take a printout for your application conformation page for your future correspondence
Online Registration starting from: 21-10-2022
Last Date for submission of online application: 14-11-2022
Welcome to this official website. There are many websites same to the name of our website, so you have to be careful, to open the real website, just open https://everytypejobs.com/ and after everytypejobs.com must be searched. We upload the real job notice but sometimes mistakes happen by the website owner. For more important details go to the official website and read the official notification carefully, before applying for any jobs.