TNPSC Recruitment 2023: A job advantage arrived from the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission known as TNPSC. In the vacancy advertisement no 369, Online applications are invited for the Assistant Professor of Psychology Cum Clinical Psychologist posts. Attached and qualified candidates can apply via online mode. Aspirants who are recently checking for jobs in TAMIL NADU can take this advantage. Aspirants can search for their educational Information, selection process, Age limit, application fee, payment mode, and salary details completely alluded to in the official notification. For more information, visit the official website at tnpsc.gov.in.
Overview- TNPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
- Name of the Organization- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
- Role Name- Assistant Professor of Psychology Cum Clinical Psychologist posts
- Total Post- 24
- Salary- Rs: Rs.56,100 – 2,05,700
- Location- Tamil Nadu
- Official Website- tnpsc.gov.in
- Apply Mode- Online
TNPSC Recruitment Eligibility 2023
Candidates must have a Post Graduate degree /M.Phil/ Diploma in relevant field or equivalent qualification.
Candidates must be at least the age should be 37 years.
Candidates are selected based on Computer-based tests/Interviews.
Steps to Apply
- Candidates kindly visit the official website at tnpsc.gov.in.
- Applicants find advertisement no 369 for Assistant Professor of Psychology Cum Clinical Psychologist posts
- Aspirants should read the official notification and click to apply.
- Click>> “Apply online”.
- Give your valid details in the application.
- Make a payment online.
- Finally, applicants click to submit the application.
- Take a printout for future reference.
Closing date- 20.01.2023 (Extended)
Welcome to this official website. There are many websites same to the name of our website, so you have to be careful, to open the real website, just open everytypejobs.com must be searched. We upload the real job notice but sometimes mistakes happen by the website owner. For more important details go to the official website and read the official notification carefully, before applying for any jobs.