Railtel Recruitment 2022, Apply for District Manager & Other Posts
Railtel Recruitment 2022: Railtel Corporation of India is going to conduct Walk-in Interviews for the recruitment of the Technical Personnel on a contract basis for the HSWAN project of Railtel Corporation. Now it has circulated a new notice on 01.11.2022 for the appointment of 28 posts. As per the Railtel recruitment notification, candidates will be hired for the Domain Expert, NOC Manager, Helpdesk Manager, HR Executive & District Manager posts, and post-wise vacancy details are given below in this posts.
Overview- RCIL Recruitment 2022
- Organization Name- Railtel Corporation of India
- Job Name- Domain Expert, Helpdesk Manager, NOC Manager, HR Executive &
- District Manager
- Total Vacancy- 28
- Job Location- Chandigarh & Haryana
- Official website- www.railtelindia.com
DVC Recruitment Eligibility 2022
Candidates must have finished BE/ B.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc/ MBA/ Diploma from a recognized university.
Candidates must be at least the age should be 21 to 50 years.
Candidates are selected based on Walk in Interviews.
Steps to Apply
- Go to the official website- www.railtelindia.com
- Click “Career -> Current Job Openings”
- Find the advertisement “Notice for recruitment of technical personnel on contract basis for HSWAN project of Railtel Corporation of India Limited.”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Now you can attend the interview at the prescribed venue.
Official Website: railtelindia.com
Download Notification: Press Here
Notification Date: 01.11.2022
Walk in Interview date: 16.11.2022
Welcome to this official website. There are many websites same to the name of our website, so you have to be careful, to open the real website, just open https://everytypejobs.com/ and after everytypejobs.com must be searched. We upload the real job notice but sometimes mistakes happen by the website owner. For more important details go to the official website and read the official notification carefully, before applying for any jobs.