MOEF Recruitment 2023, Apply for Scientist Posts
MOEF Recruitment 2023: Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change is known as MOEFCC summons deserving candidates to apply for the following posts as the Scientist posts. According to the MOEFCC recruitment 2022 notification, they announced 27 empty seats for the aforesaid post in the COMMISSION FOR AIR QUALITY MANAGEMENT (CAQM), DIRECTORATE OF FOREST EDUCATION, ZOOLOGICAL SURVEY OF INDIA, etc. The Central Government job wanters can apply for this MOEFCC vacancy 2022. The MOEF recruitment 2022 notification and the MOEFCC Recruitment online link at moef.gov.in.
Overview- MOEFCC Scientist Recruitment 2023
- Organization Name- Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change (MOEFCC)
- Job Name- Scientist
- Job Location- Across India
- Total Vacancy- 27
- Salary- Rs.56100 to Rs. 216000
- Official Website- moef.gov.in
- Apply Mode- Online
MOEF Recruitment Eligibility 2023
Candidates must have a Master’s Degree/ Doctoral Degree in a relevant discipline.
Candidates must be at least the age should be 35-50 years.
Candidates are selected based on Interviews.
Steps to Apply
- Go to the official website moef.gov.in.
- On the Homepage, find an Advertisement for filling up Twenty-seven (27) posts of Scientists in various grades on Direct Recruitment basis in the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change including its subordinate offices.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Fill out the application form with the correct details.
- Submit the form at the prescribed address.
Official Website: moef.gov.in
Download Notification: Press Here
Notification Released Date- 24.12.2022
Last Date to Submit the Online Application- 22.01.2023
Welcome to this official website. There are many websites same to the name of our website, so you have to be careful, to open the real website, just open everytypejobs.com must be searched. We upload the real job notice but sometimes mistakes happen by the website owner. For more important details go to the official website and read the official notification carefully, before applying for any jobs.