MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2023: Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Co. Ltd. known as MAHADISCOM summons applications from qualified aspirants for the Trainees in the trades of Electrician, Lineman, Electrician/ Wireman, and COPA. According to the notification, attracted aspirants can submit their applications online mode. Totally 110 empty seats are to be filled for the posts at Amaravati and Pune Divisions. Applicants searching up for govt jobs in Maharashtra can use this advantage & shall apply on or before the finished date. Aspirants are advised to refer to the MAHADISCOM website for upcoming announcements, selection lists, etc. regarding this recruitment.
Overview- MAHADISCOM Apprentice Recruitment 2023
Organization Name- Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Co. Ltd.
Post Name- Trainees in Electrician/ Wireman, Electrician, Lineman, and COPA
Total Vacancies- 110
Job Location- Maharashtra
Official Website- mahadiscom.in
Apply Mode- Online
MAHADISCOM Recruitment Eligibility 2023
Candidates must have a 10+2/ ITI in relevant disciplines.
Candidates must be at least the age should be 18 to 30 years.
Candidates are selected based on test/ Interview.
Steps to Apply
- Visit the official website mahadiscom.in
- Click on “Careers” and then open the corresponding advertisement.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Candidates should register at apprenticeshipindia.gov.in.
- Enter the form with suitable details.
- After registration, proceed to apply for MAHADISCOM ITI Apprentice.
- Enter educational, experience & general details.
- Upload necessary documents.
- Submit the filled-in application form.
Last date for applying- 06.01.2023 & 25.01.2023
Welcome to this official website. There are many websites same to the name of our website, so you have to be careful, to open the real website, just open everytypejobs.com must be searched. We upload the real job notice but sometimes mistakes happen by the website owner. For more important details go to the official website and read the official notification carefully, before applying for any jobs.