Madras University Arrear Exam Timetable 2022: The University of Madras is in the process of November 2022 in arrears exam registration. For this arrear program, the university did not announce any date for registration. There are so many candidates registered using egovernance.unom.ac.in on the website. Applied candidates who are going to attend the examination are now searching for the UNOM arrear exam timetable and its exam date. For that fact, we are discussing the details of the Madras University Arrear exam date.
The University has recently published the result notice for April 2022 examination conducted a few months ago. For the declaration of results, the next step will be a supplementary examination and arrear examination. For the arrear exam the university collects some amount as the registration fees, the fee details are given below in this article. After the completion of registration, the university publishes a timetable is. As per the university, they may manage the Madras University Arrear examination on November 2022- December 2022 and April- May 2023. Please check everytypejobs.com for the latest updates of colleges & Universities.
Madras University Arrear Exam Date 2022/ UNOM Arrear Exam Date 2022
Organization Name- University of Madras
Name of the Course- UG/ PG
Category- Exam Date
Official Website- www.unom.ac.in
Madras University UG Arrear Exam Fee 2022
- BFA/B.Tech. Examination – Theory 80/- per paper. Practical 100/- per paper.
- All other UG Courses- Theory 80/- per paper. Practical 100/- per paper.
- Madras University PG Arrear Examination Fees
- MBA Degree Examination – Theory 350/- per paper.
- MCA/MA (HRM) Degree Examination –Theory, Soft Skill 175/- per paper Practical 200/- per paper.
- All other PG Courses- Theory 350/- per paper, Practical 200/- per paper.
- Madras University Research Arrear Examination Fees
- Dissertation, Project, and Viva – Voce 700/- per paper Internship 350.
- Dissertation, Project, and Viva – Voce 400/- per paper Internship 400/-
- Phil. Degree Examination – Theory 200/- per paper
- Thesis, Project, and Viva – Voce (Full time) 1000/-
- Dissertation, Project, and Viva – Voce (Part-time) 1500/- Dissertation.
- Project and Viva–Voce 150/- per paper
- MFA/M.Tech. Degree Examination–Theory 175/- per paper.
- Practical 200/- per paper.
- Dissertation, Project, and Viva–Voce 400/- per paper
- Certificate Course – Theory 75/- per paper
- Practical 200/- per paper.
How to get Madras University Arrear Exam Date sheet 2022
- Visit Madras University’s website.
- Get the examination section.
- Search the UNOM arrear exam timetable.
- If the timetable is available then download it.
- After that attend exam on the prescribed date.
All the details about the college’s Exam Timetable and related documents were taken from the college website. We upload the right and fresh details of the data but still, students are advised to check the official website.