IIITDM Kancheepuram Recruitment 2022, Apply for Project Intern posts
IIITDM Kancheepuram Recruitment 2022: Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing, Kancheepuram known as IIITDM invites applications from the Contenders for the Project Intern position. In the notification, the IIITDM is planning to hire 02 empty seats for the Project Design Innovation Centre under the leadership of Dr. Naveen Kumar. Contenders who satisfy the qualification criteria for Intern can apply through the online link. Contenders searching for jobs in Tamil Nadu may refer to the notification for more details. The IIITDM recruitment notification and online registration link can be accessed at iiitdm.ac.in.
Overview- IIITDM Recruitment 2022 Notification
- Organization Name- Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing
- Post Name- Research Intern
- No of Vacancies- 02
- Stipend- Rs.5000 Pm
- Job Location- Kancheepuram-TN
- Official website- iiitdm.ac.in
- Apply Mode- Online
IIITDM Kancheepuram Recruitment Eligibility 2022
Candidates must have finished 2nd Year B.Tech/ Dual Degree in CSE/ ECE/ Mechanical Engineering or Smart Manufacturing or any other equivalent.
Candidates must be at least the age should be below 20 years.
Candidates are selected based on the Interview.
Steps to Apply
- Go to the official website- www.iiitdm.ac.in
- Find the advertisement for “Project Intern from Announcement Section”.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Back to the page, enter your Email address and password to log in to the page.
- Others should “Register” at the IIITDM website.
- Enter general, educational, and other required details.
- Submit the form along with the required documents.
Official Website: iiitdm.ac.in
Download Notification: Press Here
Last Date for Online Registration- 20.12.2022
Welcome to this official website. There are many websites same to the name of our website, so you have to be careful, to open the real website, just open everytypejobs.com must be searched. We upload the real job notice but sometimes mistakes happen by the website owner. For more important details go to the official website and read the official notification carefully, before applying for any jobs.