HPSC Recruitment 2022, Apply for Group B posts
HPSC Recruitment 2022: Haryana Public Service Commission known as HPSC issued advertisement number 29/2022 has been updated on 11-11-2022. It invites appropriate candidates to recruit the Sub Divisional Engineer (Civil) (Group B) in Development and Panchayat Department. According to this Haryana PSC recruitment has announced 53 seats will be reserved for the above-said positions. The HPSC SDE Recruitment category-wise vacancy information is given below in this post. Candidates who are searching for a Haryana Government Job can use this chance.
Overview- HPSC SDE Recruitment 2022
- Organization Name- Haryana Public Service Commission
- Post Name- Sub Divisional Engineer
- Total Post- 53
- Location- Haryana
- Official Website- hpsc.gov.in
- Apply Mode- Online
HPSC Recruitment Eligibility 2022
Candidates must have finished a Degree in civil engineering from a recognized university/institute.
Candidates must be at least the age should be 21-42 years.
Candidates are selected based on Preliminary Test, Main Test, and Interview/Recruitment test.
Steps to Apply
- Visit the official website- www.hpsc.gov.in
- Click Advertisement
- Download the Advt No. 29 of 2022 – Sub Divisional Engineer (Civil) (Group-B) in
- Development and Panchayat Department, Haryana
- To know the eligibility conditions check the official notification.
- Then click here to apply the online link.
- If you are a new user, you have to make a registration otherwise you may log in to your account and then start to apply.
- Fill in the information carefully in the online application.
- Verify your online application then submit the form.
- Finally, print out your application forms for future use.
Official Website: hpsc.gov.in
Download Notification: Press Here
Online application will be processed: 16-11-2022
Closing Date: 06-12-2022.
Welcome to this official website. There are many websites same to the name of our website, so you have to be careful, to open the real website, just open everytypejobs.com must be searched. We upload the real job notice but sometimes mistakes happen by the website owner. For more important details go to the official website and read the official notification carefully, before applying for any jobs.