ESIC Recruitment 2022, Apply for Specialist Post
ESIC Recruitment 2022: Employees’ State Insurance Corporation known as ESIC summons applications from qualified candidates for the Specialist Grade II in Cardiology, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, Nephrology, Neurology, etc. According to the ESIC notification, there are 33 empty seats are to be filled for the above positions. Attracted contenders having prescribed qualifications may apply through the Offline mode for this recruitment. Contenders searching for te Central government jobs in TN/ Telangana States states shall apply on or before the end date. The ESIC Recruitment notification and Application form can be downloaded on the official website esic.nic.in.
Overview- ESIC Recruitment 2022 Notification
- Organization Name- Employees’ State Insurance Corporation
- Job Name- Specialist Grade II
- Total Vacancies- 33
- Pay Scale- Rs.78,800
- Job Location- Telangana & TamilNadu
- Official Notification- esic.nic.in
- Apply Mode- Offline
ESIC Recruitment Eligibility 2022
Candidates must have Post Graduate Degree in a relevant field.
Candidates must be at least the age should be 45 years.
Candidates are selected based on the Interview.
Steps to Apply
- Visit the official website at esic.nic.in
- Select “Recruitment” from the top navigation bar.
- Open the link “Advertisement for the recruitment of Specialist Grade-II Senior Scale for Telangana and Tamilnadu regions”.
- Read the downloaded notification.
- Fill the form as prescribed in the notification.
- Send the filled in application form to the above said address.
Official Website: esic.nic.in
Download Notification: Press Here
Last Date for apply- 27.12.2022
Welcome to this official website. There are many websites same to the name of our website, so you have to be careful, to open the real website, just open everytypejobs.com must be searched. We upload the real job notice but sometimes mistakes happen by the website owner. For more important details go to the official website and read the official notification carefully, before applying for any jobs.