CSPHCL Recruitment 2022: Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Limited known as CSPHCL has issued a new job notification for the One Year Apprenticeship in CSPDCL for the Year 2022-23. It dares offline mode applications from qualified contenders. There are 45 empty seats that will be filled by the CSPDCL and post-wise vacancy information are given below on this post. According to the CSPDCL notification, contenders will be hired for the Graduate Apprentice & Technician Apprentice posts. Contenders who are searching govt jobs in Chhattisgarh State kindly submit your application form on or before the finish date. For more information on cspdcl.co.in recruitment, CSEB new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
Overview- CSEB Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- Organization Name- Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Limited (CSPHCL)
- Job Name- Apprentice
- Stipend- Rs.9000
- Total Vacancy- 45
- Job Location- Chhattisgarh
- Official website- cspdcl.co.in
Apply Mode- Offline
CSPHCL Recruitment Eligibility 2022
Candidates must have B.Sc/ B.Com/ BBA from a recognized university
As per the notice.
Candidates are selected based on the Merit List.
Steps to Apply
- Go to the official website at cspdcl.co.in
- Click “Recruitment” to find the advertisement, and click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Back to the page, find the application form link
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
Last Date- 29.12.2022
Welcome to this official website. There are many websites same to the name of our website, so you have to be careful, to open the real website, just open everytypejobs.com must be searched. We upload the real job notice but sometimes mistakes happen by the website owner. For more important details go to the official website and read the official notification carefully, before applying for any jobs.