CRIS Recruitment 2022: Centre for Railway Information Systems known as CRIS is going to fill the vacant seats at its offices in Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Chennai, and Secunderabad. As per the latest annunciation, the CRIS has planned to involve qualified candidates for the Junior Electrical Engineer, Executive in Personnel/ Administration/ HRC, Jr. Civil Engineer, Finance and Accounts & Procurement. Interested applicants are informed to apply via online modes. Applicants who are searching for the central government jobs can use the chance of CRIS careers.
Overview- CRIS JE Recruitment 2022
- Organization Name- Centre for Railway Information Systems
- Post Name- Junior Electrical Engineer, Jr. Civil Engineer, Executives
- Total Vacancies- 24
- Monthly Salary- Rs.48,852 inclusive of DA
- Job Location- Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Chennai, and Secunderabad
- Official Website- cris.org.in
- Apply Mode- online
CRIS Recruitment Eligibility 2022
Candidates must have finished a Diploma/ Degree in Engineering/ UG / PG in the concerned disciplines required for the positions.
Candidates must be at least the age should be 22-28 years.
Candidates are selected based on the CBT.
Steps to Apply
- Visit the official website- www.cris.org.in
- Click on “Careers” then open the corresponding notification link.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Click on “Apply Online” placed against the description.
- Fill out the online application form with suitable details.
- Upload scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Make payment through the gateway.
- Preview the details and “Save & Submit” the application form.
Online Registration Starts From- 21.11.2022
Last Date for apply- 20.12.2022
Welcome to this official website. There are many websites same to the name of our website, so you have to be careful, to open the real website, just open everytypejobs.com must be searched. We upload the real job notice but sometimes mistakes happen by the website owner. For more important details go to the official website and read the official notification carefully, before applying for any jobs.