BPNL Recruitment 2022: Bhartiya Pashupalan Nigam Limited known as BPNL has advertised a new job notification from qualified candidates to fill up the post of the Development Officer, Animal Attendant, Animal Husbandry Advancement Center, Director Assistant Development Officer, and Digital Marketing Executive. The BPNL Recruitment has released 2106 seats, suitable applicants may fill up this 2106 above-said posted. The Bhartiya Pashupalan Recruitment application will be accepted online mode only.
Overview- Bhartiya Pashupalan Nigam Limited Recruitment 2022
- Name of the Organization- Bhartiya Pashupalan Nigam Limited (Animal Husbandry Corporation of India Limited)
- Post Name- Development Officer, Assistant Development Officer, Animal Attendant, Animal Husbandry Advancement Center Director, and Digital Marketing Executive
- Total Vacancies- 2106
- Place of posting- Various Location
- Pay Scale- Rs. 15,000 – 25,000
- Official Website- bharatiyapashupalan.com
- Apply Mode- Online
BPNL Recruitment Eligibility 2022
Candidates must have finished a Graduate degree/12th/10th from a recognized university /institute.
Candidates must be at least the age should be 21- 45 years.
Candidates are selected based on the merit list.
Steps to Apply
- Visit the official website at www.bharatiyapashupalan.com.
- Candidates Click the Online Application Form
- Choose the required notifications.
- Readout the Recruitment notification carefully and check the qualification, age limit details
- Back to the page, click the online application form
- Enter the proper details in the online form.
- Once recheck your application form
- Finally, upload your online application form along with relevant documents.
Opening date for submission of application from- 25-11-2022
Last date for submission of the online application form- 10-12-2022
Welcome to this official website. There are many websites same to the name of our website, so you have to be careful, to open the real website, just open everytypejobs.com must be searched. We upload the real job notice but sometimes mistakes happen by the website owner. For more important details go to the official website and read the official notification carefully, before applying for any jobs.